Alternative to plastic food containers.
Plastic-free and leak-free, the Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunch bag, backpack, or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
These Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info).
The stainless steel bento box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space-saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod. Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
Goes Great With:
- All parts are dishwasher and oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celcius).
- Not for use in the microwave.
- The silicone lids are also freezer safe, but beware because it's risky to freeze in these steel containers. Liquids swell when frozen, and if the steel container is overfilled the freezing will split the steel.
- Bleach will stain and damage stainless steel, do not use cleaning sprays or solutions that contain bleach.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and should always be avoided.
- Dirty water and cleaning solutions can leave a residue that can stain and damage the surface, so don’t forget to rinse and dry.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel.
- In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.