Alternative to plastic containers.
This 100% steel lunchbox is a durable piece of hardware designed for longtime use at lunchtime as well as in the great outdoors for camping, boating, picnicking, and other on-the-go activities. Also great for portion control and mindful eating. Stainless steel rectangular container with lid.
- Container measures 4.75" wide x 6.75" long x 2" tall
- Contains 29 oz (3.6 cups)
- Tare Weight: 8 oz
Goes Great With:
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a camp stove.
- Not leak proof
- Bleach will stain and damage stainless steel, do not use cleaning sprays or solutions that contain bleach.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and should always be avoided.
- Dirty water and cleaning solutions can leave a residue that can stain and damage the surface, so don’t forget to rinse and dry.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel.
- In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.