Seal Cup TrioECOlunchbox
Alternative to plastic food containers.
Plastic-free and leak-proof, the Seal Cup™ Trio is a three-piece lunch container set ideal for packing a variety of foods and keeping them separate.
The steel-and-silicone lunch and snack containers are nesting, so you can pack up to a total of 5 cups of food in the morning and after you've eaten tote them home compactly by nesting each container inside the other. How cool is that?
- Large container measures 4 3/4 inches diameter by 2 1/4 inches tall. Capacity is 20 oz. (2.5 cups). Tare weight is 4.4 oz.
- Medium container measures 4 1/8 inches diameter by 2 1/8 inches tall. Capacity is 12 oz. (1.5 cups). Tare weight is 3.1 oz.
- Small container, measures 3 1/2 inches diameter by 1 7/8 inches tall. Capacity is 7 oz. Tare weight is 2.1 oz.
- Total set capacity 40 oz. (5 cups)
- Total set weight 9.6 oz.
- Tare weights are etched on the bottom of each container so they may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
Goes Great With:
- All parts are dishwasher and oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celcius).
- Not for use in the microwave.
- The silicone lids are also freezer safe, but beware because it's risky to freeze in our steel containers. Liquids swell when frozen and if the steel container is overfilled the freezing will split the steel.
- Bleach will stain and damage stainless steel, do not use cleaning sprays or solutions that contain bleach.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and should always be avoided.
- Dirty water and cleaning solutions can leave a residue that can stain and damage the surface, so don’t forget to rinse and dry.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel.
- In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.