Kids Rainbow Bamboo ToothbrushMamaP
Alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
Features rainbow colored bristles inspired by the pride flag. Or as your child sees them — lollipops and unicorns! Something to celebrate either way!
- Handle is lightweight and compostable
- Soft nylon bristles — just as dentists recommend
- Non-toxic paint tip — prevents bamboo decay to last as long as other leading toothbrushes
- 10% of sales from this toothbrush are donated to The Trevor Project, which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ and young questioning individuals under the age of 25.
Goes Great With:
Bamboo brush and nylon bristles.
How to Use
Use them just like any toothbrush. The ADA recommends replacing your brush every 3-4 months. When storing, it’s recommended that they are upright in a toothbrush holder or something similar. This will ensure that they dry properly.
When storing, it’s recommended that they are upright in a toothbrush holder or something similar. This will ensure that they dry properly.
End of Life Instructions
Two Easy Ways to Dispose of Brushes:
1. Compost. Start by breaking the head off and throwing it in the trash. Now you can go ahead and compost the handle.
Important: keep the bristles intact to avoid them ending up in the water supply or environment.
2. Recycle. You can recycle through TerraCycle’s oral care recycling program. Simply stop by a local drop-off center or send the brushes to TerraCycle by mail.
Where It Comes From
MamaP's mission is help you reduce plastic in your every day while also fueling causes important to you. They are based in NYC and San Diego. Brushes are made responsibly in China and shipped from San Diego.