Bamboo Toothbrush - Medium BristlesMamaP
Alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
Make waves with your morning routine. And swing the tide of ocean conservation in nature's favor.
- Handcrafted bamboo toothbrush handle — lightweight and compostable
- Soft and medium recyclable nylon bristles — flexible and fortified for better cleaning
- Lasts as long as other leading toothbrushes
- Gorgeous colored bottom featuring non-toxic paint — prevents water pooling after brushing
- Sales go towards conserving the world’s oceans
Our magnificent oceans are in deep trouble. The negative impact of greenhouse gas emissions from human activity can already be seen today. And its adverse effects include rising air and water temperatures, ocean acidification, coral bleaching, sea level rise, loss of marine mammals, and the decline of fisheries. We must act now to protect the vitality of marine ecosystems and coastal communities. Understanding the urgency of the situation, MamaP proudly supports the work of The Ocean Foundation.
The Ocean Foundation supports, strengthens, and promotes organizations dedicated to reversing the destruction found in ocean environments worldwide.
Goes Great With:
Bamboo brush and nylon bristles.
How to Use
Use them just like any toothbrush. The ADA recommends replacing your brush every 3-4 months. When storing, it’s recommended that they are upright in a toothbrush holder or something similar. This will ensure that they dry properly.
When storing, it’s recommended that they are upright in a toothbrush holder or something similar. This will ensure that they dry properly.
End of Life Instructions
Two Easy Ways to Dispose Brushes
1. Compost. Start by breaking the head off and throwing it in the trash. Now you can go ahead and compost the handle.
Important: keep the bristles intact to avoid them ending up in the water supply or environment.
2. Recycle. You can recycle through TerraCycle’s oral care recycling program. Simply stop by a local drop-off center or send the brushes to TerraCycle by mail.
Where It Comes From
MamaP's mission is help you reduce plastic in your everyday while also fueling causes important to you. They are based in NYC and San Diego. Brushes are made responsibly in China and delivered to us personally by our friend Jay, one of the co-owners, in San Diego.