Wet Wipes ContainerCleaning Essentials
Alternative to disposable wipes.
This 32 oz. container has instructions for making your own zero-waste, non-toxic, safe, and effective eco-conscious wet wipes using essential oils.
- 3 Recipes: All-Purpose, Gentle & Heavy Duty
- Clean & disinfect naturally with powerful essential oils
- Eliminate toxic chemicals & stop throwing away disposable wipes.
- Make your own non-toxic homemade cleaning products
- Save money and the environment!
Goes Great With:
BPA-free and lead-free glass. Metal lid.
How to Use
If you have reusable cloth wipes, use those, if not, take an old plain white cotton t-shirt and cut it up into 10-12 small squares. After you make the wipe solution, add the cloth squares and let them absorb the solution. After each use, simply ring out the wipes (or rinse in the sink if they’re really dirty) and toss into the laundry pile.
End of Life Instructions
Glass and metal lid can be recycled.
Where It Comes From
Cleaning Essentials is the brainchild of Martha and Mike, urban homesteaders living in a small town in Western New York. They have three beautiful children and a backyard full of chickens. All Cleaning Essentials bottles are made in the USA.