The Real You Jelly CleanserNola Skinsentials
- Made with soothing ingredients like cucumber, green tea, and aloe, this gentle cleanser is the perfect way to kick off your skin routine.
- This ultra-gentle face wash quenches a thirsty skin barrier with hyaluronic acid as it melts away oil and grime.
- Nixes dry patches and flakes while cleansing and hydrating your skin.
- The pudding-like texture is fun to smear all over your face.
- Natural pigment gives this cleanser a hue that’s almost as beautiful as you are.
Goes Great With:
Aloe Barbadensis. Cucumis Sativus. Rosa Damascena Flower Water. Sodium Hyaluronate. Camellia sinensis. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Algae Extract. Brassica Oleracea Var. Sabellica Leaf. C. Betaine. Melaleuca Oil. Argania spinosa Oil. Color. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients. Gently massage one to two pumps into wet skin. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a toner.
Use within 8 months.
Glass bottle with plastic pump and cap. Paper box.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Reuse bottle for your own DIY creations. Or you can recycle the bottle and send the pump and cap back to us to recycle via TerraCycle.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.