Alternative to plastic food containers.
The Solo Cube is a basic reusable sandwich box without the plastic! This stainless steel lunch box is a sturdy, squish-proof, reusable food container perfect for sandwiches, pasta salads, and leftovers.
- Stainless steel bento box food container with lid
- Measures 5 1/4" square by 2" deep
- Contains 21 oz (2.5 cups)
- Tare Weight: 8.5 oz
Goes Great With:
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a camp stove.
- Not leak proof
- Bleach will stain and damage stainless steel, do not use cleaning sprays or solutions that contain bleach.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and should always be avoided.
- Dirty water and cleaning solutions can leave a residue that can stain and damage the surface, so don’t forget to rinse and dry.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel.
- In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.