Refresh Facial MaskUrban Oreganics
Alternative to sheet masks and other facial masks in plastic packaging with questionable ingredients.
This green tea 'refresh' facial mask allows you to create a gentle and nourishing mask, fresh in a matter of seconds. When liquid is introduced to skincare products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain a wide spectrum of preservatives to give them a longer shelf life. By giving you these ingredients in dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product.
Great for sensitive, dry, and/or aging skin.
Mix in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti-inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti-aging
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging
- Mineral Clay Face + Hair Mask
- Oh Whale! Aqua Mask
- Glycolic Intensive Masque
- Pimple Mud
- Cleansing Grains
Goes Great With:
- kaolin clay: anti-inflammatory, treats acne
- bentonite clay: absorbs toxins, removes impurities
- matcha*: treats acne, anti-aging, protects against sun damage
- kelp powder*: anti-aging
Glass bottle and metal lid.
- In a small dish, mix 1 tsp. powder with 1/2 tsp. liquid until a paste is formed. Apply to face and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry. Discard any excess.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse container or recycle glass jar. You can send us the cap to recycle via TerraCycle.
Where It Comes From
Urban Oreganics makes organic skincare products handcrafted in small batches in their home studio in Portland, Oregon. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.