Pure Hydration MoisturizerNola Skinsentials
- If you’re a guy struggling with tight, itchy skin - this is the answer.
- This hydrating moisturizer quickly relieves tightness and dryness the second you smooth it on.
- Infused with slow-release antioxidants to keep free radicals at bay, this formula works overtime to keep skin on its A-game.
- Your dry itchy skin works hard, and it deserves to feel comforted every day. Treat it right with this tea tree, Argan oil, and hyaluronic acid moisturizer after you step out of the shower.
- Calm, ultra-smooth skin awaits you with each use.
Goes Great With:
Aqua. Simmondsia Chinensis. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Vegetable - Wax. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Argania Spinosa. Cucumis Leuconostoc Sativus. Glycerin. Hyaluronic Acid (vegan). Melaleuca Oil. Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
Apply a pea-size amount to face, ideally after using a toner. Gently massage moisturizer in a circular motion avoiding the eye area.
Use within 11 months.
Glass jar with metal lid. Paper box.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Reuse jar for your own DIY creations. Or you can recycle the jar and lid.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.