Oh Whale Aqua MaskNola Skinsentials
- This cooling anti-pollution face mask is the protector against all evils. It purifies clogged pores, axes free radicals, and shields your skin from environmental invaders.
- A mermaid-approved blend of sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae, and chlorophyll infuse skin with antioxidants to keep it healthy while natural clays obliterate impurities.
- Slather on this creamy clay mask, and let sit for 10 minutes, then splash with water to reveal clear, fresh, happy skin.
- It’s perfect for city dwellers of all skin types that need extra protection from pollutants.
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to save the lives of whales.
Goes Great With:
- Porefect Toner
- Pure Hydration Moisturizer
- The Real You Jelly Cleanser
- Glycolic Night Creme
- Brightening C-Serum
- Fountain of Youth Serum
Aqua, Butterfly pea flower (herb), French Green Clay, Earth Clay, Blue Green Algae (powder), Laminaria, Calendula Officinalis, Calophyllum Inophyllum, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorophyll, Mentha × Piperita, Urea, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Xanthum Gum, Vegetable Wax, Urea, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
Use within 8 months.
Paper box. Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Repurpose or recycle jar and lid.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.