Let it Grow Beard ButterNola Skinsentials
- For facial hair growth that is long, healthy, and strong, our delectable creamy beard butter gets every hair into fighting shape fast.
- If you're yearning to rock a thick beard or ‘stache, but struggle with patchy facial hair, this is the only beard growth product you need.
- Massage it on to stimulate beard growth and soften every strand.
- The formula performs double duty as a skin hydrator, too. That helps new hairs to easily pierce the skin surface while eliminating itchy facial hair as it grows out.
- This strengthening beard butter is made with a handcrafted blend of plant-based ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and mango butter for ultimate nourishment.
Goes Great With:
- Omega Kale Cleanser
- Pure Hydration Moisturizer
- Basic 3-Piece Razor
- Butterfly Razor
- Shave Cream Bar
- Barber's Brush
Shea Butter. Coconut Oil. Mango Butter. Rice Bran Oil. Peppermint Oil. Castor Oil. Avocado Oil. Cocoa Butter. Sandalwood Oil.
After using a hydration spray of your choice, apply butter to beard. Gently massage product onto skin to stimulate hair growth.
Use within 12 months.
Paper box. Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle box. Reuse jar for your own DIY creations. Or you can recycle the jar.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.