Laundry PasteWaste Free Products
Alternative to plastic containers of laundry detergent.
This zero-waste, plastic-free Laundry Paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.08 per load! You dilute the Laundry Paste at home in your own container using your own water. Once diluted you will have enough liquid laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. Just like the current liquid laundry soap you use, without the chemicals and plastic bottle waste!
Each bar of Laundry Paste dilutes to make one gallon of liquid laundry soap. You then dispense it into your machine as normal.
- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading
- Eliminating the need for a separate fabric softener naturally saves you money
- Laundry Paste is tough on dirt and odor yet safe enough for baby clothes
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines
- Low suds formulation
- Environmental Working Group rated "A"
You can easily cut the bar in half and dilute the half using 64 ounces of water. Dilute as much or as little as you want!
- One full bar of paste - one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar - 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste - 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste - 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste - 8 ounces water
Goes Great With:
- Laundry Dispenser Lid
- Clothes Pins
- Guppyfriend Microplastic Washing Bag
- Multi-Colored Wool Dryer Balls
- Natural Wool Dryer Balls
- Stain Remover Bar
Plant based soap of coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder (washing), baking soda (freshening), oxalic acid (whitening & stain lifting), salt (water softening), sodium percarbonate (whitening), rosemary oleo resin (preservative)
The Laundry Paste will dilute in water within a few hours. Sometimes we need to get laundry done right now! We recommend you dilute a small amount in hot water. Make it easier by putting it all into a lidded jar and gently shake to accelerate the dilution.
How much laundry soap do I use? For a regular load of clothes use half-ounce to one ounce of liquid laundry soap. When the clothes are real stinky or heavily soiled, use one ounce to two ounces per load, depending on size of the load.
Laundry Tip: Do NOT overfill the machine with too many clothes. Give them room to move around and let the dirt out.
How do I measure out an ounce of laundry soap?
May we suggest using a shot glass, plastic scoop from protein powders, or the measuring cap from your old laundry detergent container.
Angie's Laundry List - Tips for better laundry.
- Always SHAKE BOTTLES FIRST. Ingredients naturally settle.
- Use dryer balls. Old tennis balls work the best! NEVER USE DRYER SHEETS. They are toxic, Google it.
- Want scent in your clothes? Blend your favorite essential oil with some water in a misting bottle and mist your clothes before putting them on. Try it on your sheets before bed, you’ll love it!
- Treat stains with stain remover bar as soon as the stain happens.
- Heavily oiled or super smelly clothes will need at least 1 ounce of detergent. If that does not work, try two ounces, but that should be plenty!
End of Life Instructions
Soap continues to cure and the Laundry Paste has ingredients that can "push" their way to the surface in the right environment over time. Bars can look like this but it does not reduce efficacy in any way. It is not mold!
Where It Comes From
Tangie Waste Free Products is a woman-owned business based in Mount Dora, Florida. They are Leaping Bunny certified, Green America Business Certified and EWG rated A for their Laundry Paste.