Glycolic Night CremeNola Skinsentials
- A 5% glycolic acid crème revives dull skin the natural way for a difference you can see AND feel.
- Smother this velvety smooth crème on your face as the gentle exfoliating treatment sloughs away dead cells to reveal the fresh, healthy skin underneath.
- Eliminates congestion and smooths bumpy, textured skin overnight.
- This glycolic acid moisturizer is packed with gentle hydrators to nurture, calm and protect — no irritation here!
- Get brighter, smoother skin by the time your alarm rings in the a.m.
- Fountain of Youth Serum
- Pure Hydration Moisturizer
- Earth Oil | Face & Body Oil
- Glycolic Intensive Masque
Goes Great With:
Aqua. Glycolic Acid. Neem Oil. Cocos Nucifera. A. Barbadensis Mill. Citrus Sinensis. Citrus Lemon. Oryza Sativa. Argania Spinosa. Cucumis Sativus. Citrus Grandis. Butyrospermim Parkii. Helianthus Annuus. Limanthes Alba. Vegetable Glycerin. Mangifera Indica. Camellia Sinensis. Salix Alba. Arame Seaweed Extract. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Apply a dime-size amount to skin and spread evenly. Use nightly (after toning your skin) for a smooth, even complexion. Apply sunscreen the following day.
Glass jar with metal lid. Paper box.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle paper box. Reuse jar for your own DIY creations or recycle.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.