Dissolvable Liquid Hand Soap PasteWaste Free Products
Alternative to hand soap in disposable plastic containers.
This all-natural, unscented Hand Soap Paste DISSOLVES TO MAKE OVER ONE GALLON OF LIQUID HAND SOAP! You can now refill your pumpers, foamers, soap dispensers, or mason jars with liquid hand soap. For those that like the ease and convenience of liquid hand soap, but hate all the plastic bottle waste that comes with it, this Hand Soap Paste is for you.
- This paste bar is no bigger than a deck of cards.
- It is concentrated paste with the texture of thick cream cheese.
- It holds its shape yet is easy to pull or cut off smaller pieces.
- You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need.
- Unscented. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for scent.
Goes Great With:
Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
Citrus scent also contains wild orange, palmarosa, and pink grapefruit essential oils.
Cardboard box made with 75% post-consumer waste.
MUST DISSOLVE FIRST! (Makes one gallon of liquid hand soap.) You determine the dilution ratio based on how bubbly you like your hand soap. A good starting dilution ratio is to cut the bar into 8 equal parts. Cut the bar in half long way, then cut the bar in half two times on the short side. That will give you 8 equal pieces.
- Drop one part (about .35 gram) into 2 cups of water.
- Let sit until dissolved.
- Add 5 - 10 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent.
- Fill your container and dispense as usual.
Use this liquid to refill containers you already have. That's the best part!
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost the box.
Where It Comes From
Tangie Waste Free Products is a woman-owned business based in Mount Dora, Florida. They are Leaping Bunny certified, Green America Business Certified and EWG rated A for their Laundry Paste.