Cleansing Grains - BareUrban Oreganics
Alternative to face wash in plastic packaging.
This mild, soap-free daily facial cleanser washes away dirt and impurities. Comprised of gentle (yet effective) raw grains and clay, this natural cleanser exfoliates and protects oily and acne-prone skin. Use these organic cleansing grains as part of your daily skincare regimen for soft, clear skin.
When water is introduced to skincare products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain a wide spectrum of preservatives to give them a longer shelf life. By giving you these ingredients in the dry form, it allows for you to have a completely natural cleanser that you can customize to fit your needs.
- sensitive skin
- all skin types
We recommend mixing in a few drops of pure essential oil for the following benefits:
- lavender: stress relief, anti-inflammatory, enhances blood circulation
- grapefruit: treats discoloration/pigmentation, protects against sun damage, anti-aging
- melaleuca (tea tree): acne-fighting, repels insects, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- lemongrass: sterilizes pores, strengthens skin tissue, bug repellent, antiseptic
- frankincense: treats acne, anti-aging, relieves razor burn, strengthens nails
- Cleansing Grains - Refresh
- Cleansing Grains - Detox
- Moon Milk
- Birch Tar Body & Face Cleansing Bar
- ONYX - Detoxifying Charcoal Cleansing Bar
Goes Great With:
- Gluten-free oats*: treats acne, anti-inflammatory, removes dead skin cells.
- Kaolin clay: anti-inflammatory, treats acne.
Glass bottle and plastic cap.
Combine 1 tsp. powder with 1/2 tsp. liquid and massage onto wet skin, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse container or recycle glass jar. You can send us the cap to recycle via TerraCycle.
Where It Comes From
Urban Oreganics makes organic skin care products handcrafted in small batches in their home studio in Portland, Oregon. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.