Cast Iron ConditionerLovett Sundries
Have you been wanting to use grandpa’s old cast iron skillet, but feel daunted by the seasoning process? This hardworking scrub makes it incredibly easy to clean and condition your cookware with every use. Just scrub, rinse, and heat after cooking and you’ll be amazed at how slick and non-stick your pots and pans become.
Net Wt: 21.6 oz (600g)
Goes Great With:
- sea salt
- coconut oil
- flax seed oil
- castor oil
Glass jar with metal lid.
- rinse away loose food with warm water
- use one spoonful to scrub your cookware clean
- rinse out salt and oil with warm water (no soap!)
- put cookware on the stove and begin heating
- wipe out all remaining oil and water
- when cookware begins to smoke remove from heat and let cool
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or reuse.
Where It Comes From
Lovett Sundries is a family company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They like to do things the old-fashioned way, which means making products for your everyday routine with old-fashioned techniques and ingredients you can pronounce. All of their containers are recyclable, and almost all are made in the US. The packing and shipping materials they use are repurposed, post-consumer, or recyclable. (Preferably all three!)