Camamu Conditioner BarCamamu Soaps
Alternative to plastic bottles of conditioner.
This conditioner bar is fully biodegradable and crafted with sustainable natural ingredients of the highest quality.
Formulated with carefully chosen nourishing and conditioning plant-based ingredients, it replenishes your hair’s natural oils, improves elasticity, and leaves your hair deeply moisturized, silky, shiny, soft, and smooth. AND It melts into your hair, turns super-creamy, and smells delicious of cassia and chai tea. What a treat!
Made with 100% natural ingredients.
3 oz/85 g
- Deeply moisturizing and conditioning
- Improves your hair’s elasticity, silkiness, and shine
- Replenishes your hair’s natural oils
- Works really well on curly hair as a leave-in conditioner!
- Babassu oil: moisturizing, conditioning, high in vitamin E, melts easily, and penetrates hair quickly delivering key nutrients.
- Hydrolized Oat and Lemon Shine Proteins: detangle, seal in moisture, repair hair, silkening and softening
- Panthenol: improves elasticity and moisture retention, flexibility and strength
- Plant-based silcones (yes, they are the natural version of dimethicone and cyclomethicone found in most commercial conditioners), which coat your hair shafts and leave it silky without weighing it down.
- If you liked the Silver Falls Sustainability Conditioner Bar, you'll love this one!
- HiBAR Conditioner Bars
Goes Great With:
Incroquat BTMS 50 (Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetyl Alcohol and Butylene Glycol)*, cocoa butter, babassu oil, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, quaternized lemon protein, shea butter, quaternized honey, panthenol, hydrolyzed oat protein, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer (100% natural and biodegradable cyclomethicone and dimethicone alternative), cassia and chai tea.
* yes, despite the hard-to-pronounce synthetic-sounding name, this is a natural conditioning and emulsifying agent made from the salt of rapeseed oil.
Comes in a compostable & recyclable paper box.
How to Use
After shampooing and rinsing your hair, wring it, and rub the conditioning bar from mid-shaft to the ends of the hair. It will turn creamy. Use a wide-tooth comb or fingers to distribute it evenly. Let sit for 2-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. *Amateur* Pro Tip: Have curly hair that needs some extra moisture and hold? Skip the rinse step and use it as a leave-in conditioner!
Use a soap dish or rack to avoid soap sitting in a pool of water.
End of Life Instructions
Conditioner is 100% biodegradable. Box can be composted, recycled, or repurposed.
Where It Comes From
Camamu Soaps is a husband and wife team based out of Portland, Oregon committed to green living and continuing the ethos and mission of creating 100% natural personal care products through artisanal techniques.