Brightening C-SerumNola Skinsentials
- Meet your new BFF for a bright, even-toned complexion
- Antioxidant serums amp up your skin’s natural defenses with pure vitamin power
- A luxe 10% vitamin C serum works wonders for discoloration while treating skin to a cocktail of antioxidants for superior pollution protection
- Just a few drops wake up tired skin, banish dark spots and immerse you in weightless hydration
- Skin smoothers like jojoba oil and sunflower oil go the extra mile to strengthen the skin barrier without causing breakouts
- Expect glowing skin that gets better with each use
Goes Great With:
Aqua. Aloe Barbadensis. L-Ascorbic Acid. Rosmarinus Officinalis. Xanthan Gum. Salix Nigra. Ascorbyl Palmitate. Helianthus Annuus. Simmondsia Chinensis. Ascorbyl Palmitate. Cannabis Sativa Plant (Hemp) Oil.Vegetable Wax. Mentha. Rosa Canina. Citrus Sinensis Oil. Vaccinium Corymbosum. (Organic Neem) Seed Oil. Glycerin. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Apply a dime-size amount to skin and spread evenly. Use morning and night (after toning your skin) for a brighter complexion.
Use within 10 months.
Paper box. Glass bottle with plastic pump and cap.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Reuse for your own DIY creations. Or you can recycle the bottle and send the pump and cap back to us to recycle via TerraCycle.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.